How do I maintain the stunning natural sheen and texture?
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing.
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo.
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair.
- Follow with conditioner and rinse hair.
- Pat dry with a towel and let hair air dry.
- Do not blow dry or expose to sunlight while drying.
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry.
How often should I wash my hair?
This depends of how active you are. However, you can wash whenever you notice that there is buildup or your hair is starting to look messy. If you do not use a lot of product in the hair, it is unnecessary to shampoo, the hair can just be washed and dried. Remember, as natural as this hair feels, it is not live hair so it can not repair damage or wear and tear on its own.
Should I wash my hair before I wear it?
Our hair comes ready-to-wear and do not need to be washed until after it has been styled with product. However, if you feel more comfortable washing before using, it will not change the shelf life of your hair.
What products should I use to wash?
Please use bleach-free, sulfate-free, moisture retaining shampoo and conditioner. Leave-in conditioner applied right after washing can also help your hair extensions have a longer shelf life. If you’re going to be styling your hair frequently, it is also helpful to apply a heat protectant after washing.